The Ohio State University (OSU) and Nationwide Children's Muscle Group brings together investigators with diverse research interests in skeletal muscle, cardiac muscle, and neuromuscular biology.
Learn how the 24 labs within OSU/Nationwide Children's Muscle Group are working to improve approaches to treat muscle injury and disease. Read about how their collaborations are changing the way we treat neuromuscular diseases.
- Gene Therapy Going Strong
- Replacing Missing Genes
- Surrogate Genes Help Shield the Muscle
- Amplifying Copy Numbers to Reduce SMA Severity
- Protein Acts as Antagonist to Strengthen Muscle
- Preventing Muscle Damage Caused by Inflammation
- Circulating “Good” Genes Body-Wide
- Early Detection and Personalizing Treatments