Thank you for your interest in Nationwide Children's Hospital Community Education programs.
We offer a wide range of topics, from babysitting and parenting classes, to ADHD, autism and diabetes education.
We look forward to having you join us!
To Sign Up for a Class or Program:
To sign up more than one family member under one email address, please call the number on the program brochure or email CommunityEducation@NationwideChildrens.org.
To Sign Up One Person:
- Each person must have their own individual profile.
- This includes full name, address, phone and unique email address.
- Each profile must have its own unique email address.
- Each person/profile in the system is identified using a unique email address.
- A unique email address is an email that is only used by one person, for one person.
- Each unique profile must be created before you sign up for any class/program.
- Each person must be logged in under their OWN profile in order to sign up for any Community Education classes/programs.
- Your sign up is successful, only when you see the words, “Registration Complete.”
For questions or more information, please contact Community Education at (614) 355-0662 or CommunityEducation@NationwideChildrens.org. We are happy to help you!