Deadline for applications: 5:00pm EST, Monday, January 14, 2019
Notification: Accepted applicants will be notified by Monday, February 25, 2019
Submit applications to: Gary.Smith@NationwideChildrens.org
- There is no application form.
- Applicants must be a student in good standing at a medical school in the U.S., and submit a copy of their medical school transcript or letter from the school registrar.
- Students will submit a personal statement describing their background and why they want to participate in the Injury Research Training Program. They should describe what they hope to achieve during the two-month intensive program. They should also describe why the field of injury research interests them and how they will apply the knowledge they learn in this program to their future career. This narrative is limited to a maximum of four double-spaced typed pages.
- Students will submit a curriculum vitae or resume.
- Applicants must have two letters of recommendation emailed directly by their medical school academic advisor, former research mentor, or other faculty member, who can attest to the student's scholarship and personal character.
- All application materials, including letters and medical school transcript/letter, must be submitted via email no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, January 14, 2019.