Let the media experts at the Center for Injury Research and Policy at Nationwide Children’s Hospital show you:
- How to work with the media
- How to make your message newsworthy
- How to make your message attractive to a media outlet
- How to connect with the audience you want
- How to create an outreach plan
|When:||March 2, 2018, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Registration 8 to 8:45 a.m.)
|Where:||Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Research Building III
1st floor room WB1110
575 Children’s Crossroad
Columbus, OH 43215
Attendance is limited to 40 participants so sign up today.
Six hours of Category I CHES credits available.
|8:45-9:15||Welcome & Introductions|
|9:15-10:15||Knowing Your Audience|
||Creating an Outreach Plan|
||Lunch & Networking
||Crafting the Message
||Contacting/Working with the Media
||Closing & Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
- Injury Prevention Advocates
- Health Educators
- Public Health Professionals responsible for developing/managing media outreach plans
Registration is now closed. This course will be offered again. Please contact Laura Dattner for more information and future dates.