Our Allied Health professionals are fundamental members of a patient’s health care team, providing diagnostic, technical, therapeutic and direct patient care and support services.
A few of the positions that make up our Allied Health professions include:
- Child life specialists
- Laboratory technicians
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Respiratory therapists
- Speech language pathologists
Interested in Learning More?
Hear more about the work our Allied Health professionals are doing to help children everywhere:
- The SMART Program: Treating Autism and Autism-Related Disorders
- Group Speech and Music Therapy for Kids with Hearing Loss
- The Heart Center: Expertise. Compassion. Research