Partners For Kids is committed to providing a comprehensive network of pediatric and adolescent healthcare providers. Working through a dedicated partnership between medical and surgical sub-specialists, primary care physicians, and Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Partners for Kids provides the highest quality care under a single, “one-stop” arrangement with Medicaid managed care organizations.
Through Partners For Kids, we focus on overall wellness. We look at medical and social factors that affect kids’ health. And we do whatever it takes to prevent health problems.
Points of Pride
- Recipient of the Health Care Innovation Award from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Oldest and one of the largest Accountable Care Organizations in the country
- More than 2,000 patients to date helped through Care Navigation
- Advisors to national healthcare organizations on achieving better quality and satisfaction at lower costs
Now Hiring Care Coordinators
One way Partners For Kids helps families is through the Care Navigation program. We are now hiring care coordinators. Hear from one of our patient families about the exceptional care this program provides.
How do Partners For Kids Care Coordinators help patients and families?
Care Coordinators assist children with medical complexity and their families to navigate uneventfully, efficiently, and as effectively as possible through the health care system. Care Coordinators assess key needs, address local and systemic issues interfering with care, assist families in setting appropriate goals and track progress toward achieving those goals.
Benefits of working for Partners For Kids as a Care Coordinator:
- Accrue supervision hours for independent licensure for social workers
Gain experience toward case management certification for nurses and social workers
Practice in varied settings, including telephonic, hospital, doctor's office and patient's home
Deliver relationship-based care
- Collaborate across all specialty areas and care for a diverse range of diagnoses
Contact carecoordinationjobs@NationwideChildrens.org or call (614) 355-4111 to get started with a recruiter today.