Nationwide Children’s Offers the Following Activity:
Pediatric Grand Rounds
Pediatric Grand Rounds (PGR) has taken on a new look. Because we are not currently holding in-person sessions, we recently began to livestream these presentations. Don’t forget to text your attendance with the code provided on the live screen.
Pediatric Grand Rounds promotes the maintenance and advancement of pediatric care among primary care and subspecialty pediatricians. It provides a forum in which recognized experts present current information regarding diagnosis and treatment of pediatric diseases, outline diagnostic approaches, provide updates on new research and discuss clinical management related to the care of pediatric patients.
For Internal Physicians/Employees:
For Nationwide Children’s Hospital physicians and employees recordings of Pediatric Grand Rounds and PGR On-Demand, can now be accessed online from the Nationwide Children's Hospital Learning Center. These archived presentations can be viewed for Category 1 CME Credit by completing the post-test and evaluation. or for content only. As of May 1, 2020 we will offer CME with nursing, social work, pharmacy, physician assistant and psychology credit.
For External Physicians/Clinicians:
Click here to create an account, using the instructions below, then search for the recorded course you want to view and or complete for credit. To obtain Category 1 CME Credit you will be required to complete the post-test and course evaluation. Already have an account? Click here to login.
For more information about education opportunities in MedStat or visit our professional education website. To contact the CME Office, please email us at CMEOffice@NationwideChildrens.org or call (614) 355-0650.
Previously Recorded Lectures
Note: This option does not offer CME credit.
- Download 2021 Pediatric Grand Rounds Presentations
- Download 2020 Pediatric Grand Rounds Presentations
- Download 2019 Pediatric Grand Rounds Presentations
- Download 2018 Pediatric Grand Rounds Presentations
Schedule of Upcoming Sessions on the Physician Connect App
Physician Connect helps medical professionals provide great pediatric care for their patients. Download today!
- Download the Physician Connect app and log in
- Click on CME Opportunities
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- See schedule of upcoming lectures, save to calendar, watch live and much more!
- FREE CME Podcasts and On Demand CME opportunities - listen to the podcast on your drive in and take the quiz at your office!
- Easy to search condition-specific content when you need info at you are not in the office
- Specialty practice toolkits such as Heart, Behavioral Health, Pathology & Laboratory Services, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary and Surgical Services (more coming)
- Emergency Room and Urgent Care back-line phone numbers (with a valid NPI# when you sign up)
- View Urgent Care wait times
- Message directly and securely with our specialists
- Search dozens of clinical guidelines and protocols to help identify, diagnose and manage pediatric conditions
- Quick links to our clinics, programs, locations and services
- Up-to-date research and news in pediatric care
- Search best practice Q&A database on a variety of topics
- Make a referral
The Faculty Development Series at Nationwide Children's Hospital strives to broaden physician teaching skills, hone their evaluation and communication skills and assist them in developing leadership attributes. It provides a vast array of topics, from medical student and resident education, communication skills, promotion and tenure, and beyond. Multiple faculty development approved educational presentations (FD-ED) are available here. For questions about FD-ED offerings, contact the Center for Faculty Development at FacultyDevelopment@NationwideChildrens.org.
I understand that the opinions, views, and material presented in this Web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of Nationwide Children's Hospital, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities. Some therapeutic products, devices, and practices may not be FDA approved, but are commonly accepted in the medical profession and/or are identified as investigational and for educational discussion only. I understand and acknowledge that I should determine the relevance and efficacy of the information contained herein before treating patients with, or utilizing any therapeutic product, device or practice discussed in this educational activity.