Current Issue - November 2018
Roshini Abraham, PhD, is the associate chief of Academic Affairs and founding director of the Diagnostic Immunology Laboratory in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Dr. Jill Neff discusses her experience as the owner and primary pediatrician of Hometown Pediatrics in Jackson, Ohio.
- You Still Have Time to Join the 2019 Medical Leadership Program
- Don’t Miss Out on 2018 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 4 Credit
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Patient Financial Assistance Program
View photos from the 2018 Physician Recognition Awards and read about recent regonition from the ABMS and Ohio AAP.
Because virtually all addictions start during adolescence, Nationwide Children’s Adolescent Medicine Substance Abuse Program is designed to help adolescents who are abusing a full range of substances.
- Resources for Addressing Youth’s Behavioral Health
- Guidance for Workup and Imaging for Lower Back Pain and Possible Spondylolysis
- Measure Helps to Detect Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy Early?
In recognition of National Home Care and Hospice month, Homecare is celebrating growth and their One Team approach to delivering the expertise of Nationwide Children's Hospital to the homes of patient families.
Details about the Medical Staff Holiday Social on Saturday, December 1 from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at The Columbus Athenaeum.
Actions taken at the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Commitee meeting in September.