Current Issue - November 2019
Dr. Wood has been appointed chief for the Department of Pediatric Colorectal & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery.
This "Primary Care Matters" article is written by Bruce Meyer, MD, administrative medical director at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Dr. Richard J. Brilli will be retiring as our chief medical officer in June 2020.
MATA is an outpatient program for adolescents and young adults for the treatment of prescription opioids or heroin addiction.
- A New Therapeutic Era in Pediatric Functional and Motility Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Among Black Youth Increasing
- Do Seizure Action Plans Make a Difference for Patients and Families?
Recognitions include Elaine R. Mardis, PhD, who was elected to the National Academy of Medicine; Garey Noritz, MD, who received the 2019 Mentorship Award from the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine; and Ihuoma Eneli, MD, MS, FAAP, who has been appointed Vice Chair of the National Academy of Medicine Roundtable on Obesity Solutions.
A look back at 2019 with information on Homecare's Asthma Express program.
The Nationwide Children's Hospital Medical Staff Holiday Social will be Saturday, December 7.
- Clarification: Referral Info Requested Prior to a Specialist Visit
- Time is Running Out to Join the 2020 Medical Leadership Program
- Road Construction and Facilities Updates
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Now Performing Non-sedated Musculoskeletal Procedures
- New Process for TB Screening
- Call PDC for Urgent Endo Appointments
- Ohio Amblyope Registry Provides Free Treatment Supplies
- Could Cardiopulmonary Rehab Benefit Your Patients?