Current Issue - September 2019
Dr. Olutoye has been appointed surgeon-in-chief at Nationwide Children’s as well as professor and the E. Thomas Boles chair of pediatric surgery at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
The Medical Leadership Program is an overview of basic leadership/management skills taught by Nationwide Children’s leaders for medical staff.
Eric Butter, PhD was recently recognied by the American Psychological Association, and Linda Stoverock, CNO, announces her retirement.
Learn more about Nationwide Children's program and download a copy of the Patient Financial Assistance Policy.
Michael DiBartola, MD, of Riverside Pediatric Associates, writes about his first few years of practice after residency and the surprising cases he has seen along the way.
- Should “Non-High Risk Patients” With Uncomplicated Influenza be Given Antivirals?
- Info Needed When Making a Referral
- OSUCOM Looking for Primary Care Offices to Get Involved in Medical Student Education
- Family Resources for the Fall Season and School Year
- Sign up for Ask a Specialist
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Importance of Safe Storage for Cosmetics and Personal Products
- Free Disposal Bags Increase Rate of Proper Opioid Disposal
- Home Infusions Are a Viable Option for Children, Teens With IBD
Soon all physicians and staff will be able to view updated home visit documentation for Homecare and Hospice nursing, therapy, and social work visits via Epic.