Current Issue - July 2019
David L. Rogers, MD, is chief of the Department of Ophthalmology, director of Pediatric Eye Research and director of Pseudotumor Cerebri Clinic.
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Jennifer Burkam, MD, writes about how her work in informatics has helped her utilize EHRs in improving the care of her patients.
- Nationwide Children’s Named to U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll
- Nationwide Children’s Re-Designated with American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet Recognition®
- Ambulatory Pediatrics is Renamed Primary Care Pediatrics
- CAP4Kids Provides Resources to Prevent Summer Learning Loss
- Headache and Migraine Resources for Primary Care Providers
- What is “Dry Drowning,” and How Do I Talk to Parents About It?
- Let’s Talk About Having “The Talk”
Even though Synagis Season does not officially begin until the first dose in November, Homecare is updating databases and support materials now.
Nationwide Children’s has adopted new guidelines for HD handling to meet the goals for patients, families, employees and the environment.