Current Issue - June 2022
- Nationwide Children’s Once Again Named to Forbes’ 2022 America’s Best Employers for Diversity List
- $2 Million Grant Awarded to Nationwide Children’s Hospital to Increase Access to Trauma Services
- Get a Head Start on Your 2022 MOC Part 4 Requirements!
- Community Education Resources for Parents and Kids
- Northern Lights Primary Care
Kavitha Kotha, MD, is a member of the Section of Pulmonary Medicine at Nationwide Children's and an assistant professor of Clinical Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Medical staff leadership would like to acknowledge physicians for the positive comments they recently received on social media from patients and families.
Homecare is preparing to care for patients who may need to continue their Synagis dosing at home earlier than November 1.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital supports continuing education through the provision of professional conferencing services via the department of Interprofessional Education & Conferencing.