As a leader in the prevention and treatment of injuries for student-athletes, Nationwide Children’s Sports Medicine can help student-athletes take their game to the next level. Our Sports Performance Training program is designed to help athletes achieve their performance goals, reduce their risk for injury, and propel them to long-term athletic success and enjoyment.
Who We Train
We work with student-athletes, grades 6-12, who are healthy or returning from injury. Our program is ideal for:
- One-sport athletes (who run a greater risk of developing overuse injuries)
- Athletes returning from injury
- Athletes seeking to maximize their athletic ability
About Our Training Sessions
Student-athletes are not adults yet. Their bodies are still developing, so their needs are much different than adults. Our sports performance experts offer age-appropriate and individualized training designed to build functional, durable athletes. Our sessions include:
- Core stability
- Acceleration/top speed
- Strength & power
- Recovery techniques
- Education regarding the importance of nutrition and sleep
- Personal training
- Partner training
- Small group training (3-5 people)
- Team training
- Biomechanical Video Analysis
Sports Performance Locations
To register please choose from the registration links below.
For more information call (614) 355-6098 or email SportsPerformance@NationwideChildrens.org.