Special Notice: Issue Affecting Laboratory Test Directory
We are currently experiencing a Test Directory issue. The issue impacts your ability to see the container type needed to collect specific tests.
While we continue to work toward a resolution, we compiled a list of common tests with all collection information.
For more information about what type of collection container to use for specific tests, please contact Nationwide Children's Laboratory Services at (800) 934-6575.
Of all the results we provide, the most meaningful is trust.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital Laboratory Services is one of the country’s leading full-service pediatric reference laboratories, working closely with medical professionals throughout the United States and beyond.
- We deliver impactful laboratory and pathology diagnostic services alongside expert pediatric consultation services.
- We are the largest children’s hospital and research facility in the nation, currently performing more than 3.1 million pediatric laboratory tests annually for patients around the world.
- We are uniquely qualified to deliver the two things you want most from our reference laboratory – confidence and results.
- We are fully authorized by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Care Financing Administration to accept and perform laboratory testing on human specimens.
- We are licensed and accredited by these Accrediting Agencies.