The 22q team at Nationwide Children's Hospital will be posting webinars throughout 2018 on topics of interest to 22q parents and families. Topics include:
- Optimizing Outcomes in 22q: It Takes a Team
- Updates in the Management of Hypernasal Speech and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction in 22q
- Transition Planning for Teens with 22q
- Identifying Mental Health Red Flags 22q
To view, visit livestream.com/NationwideChildrens/22q.
22q Parent Conference
View sessions from the A Healthy You and 22q Conference held September 23, 2017.
Visit https://livestream.com/nationwidechildrens/22q to view the sessions below.
- Speech, Language and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction — Panelists: Richard Kirschner, MD and Adriane Baylis, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Early Childhood: Learning, Behavior, Development and Nutrition — Panelists: Katherine Steingass, MD, Courtney Hall, MS, CNP and Ari Rabkin, PhD
- The Resilient Family — Panelists: Katherine Eastman, MSW, LSW, Arleen Karczewski, BS, CCLs-A, Michelle Stroh (parent), and Sylvia van Meerten and Josh McDaniel from Camp Tall Tree