Mansfield Close To Home Center
The pediatric expertise you count on from Nationwide Children’s Hospital is also in Mansfield – bringing specialized services to the families of Richland County and beyond.
Your first call should always be to your pediatrician or family doctor who knows your child best.
- Request an appointment online
- Call Central Scheduling at (614) 722-6200
- Fax referrals to (614) 722-4000
Electrocardiogram Testing (EKG)
- Adult Congenital Clinic is available at the Medical Offices at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital.
- Many additional services are available in Westerville, which is approximately 55 miles from Mansfield.
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital (formerly MedCentral)
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is the pediatric partner leading OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital’s pediatric hospitalist program. Together, Mansfield Hospital and Nationwide Children’s provides expert, family-centered clinical care, including nursery, inpatient and outpatient, to neonates, children and families throughout Richland County and surrounding communities.