Mansfield Close To Home Center
Important COVID-19 Location Information
Nationwide Children’s has temporarily suspended patient visits at all regional outreach clinics until further notice. However, laboratory services at this location remain open. If you have questions about your child’s appointment, please contact the clinic directly.
The pediatric expertise you count on from Nationwide Children’s Hospital is also in Mansfield – bringing specialized services to the families of Richland County and beyond.
Your first call should always be to your pediatrician or family doctor who knows your child best.
- Request an appointment online
- Call Central Scheduling at (614) 722-6200
- Fax referrals to (614) 722-4000
Electrocardiogram Testing (EKG)
- Adult Congenital Clinic is available at the Medical Offices at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital.
- Many additional services are available in Westerville, which is approximately 55 miles from Mansfield.
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital (formerly MedCentral)
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is the pediatric partner leading OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital’s pediatric hospitalist program. Together, Mansfield Hospital and Nationwide Children’s provides expert, family-centered clinical care, including nursery, inpatient and outpatient, to neonates, children and families throughout Richland County and surrounding communities.