Ontario Close To Home Center
The pediatric expertise you count on from Nationwide Children’s Hospital is also in Ontario – bringing specialized services to the families of Richland County and beyond.
Your first call should always be to your pediatrician or family doctor who knows your child best.
- Learn about additional services offered in Richland County.
- Many additional services are available in Westerville, which is approximately 55 miles from Mansfield.
- Adult Congenital Cardiology Clinic is available at the Medical Offices at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital.
OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is the pediatric partner leading OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital’s pediatric hospitalist program. Together, Mansfield Hospital and Nationwide Children’s provides expert, family-centered clinical care, including nursery, inpatient and outpatient, to neonates, children and families throughout Richland County and surrounding communities.
We offer several group opportunities for your family at the Ontario Close To HomeSM Center.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below, please call (567) 307-6008 to learn more and schedule.
- ALERT group: The ALERT group is an occupational therapy-led program to foster self-regulation and emotional control. Children will learn sensory-motor strategies along with parent education to incorporate sensory concepts into everyday living. Groups are offered for children ages 6 to 11 years.
- SMART: The SMART program is a social group program for children with disorders in communication, playing with peers and with regulating attention, movement and sensory input. Children who are preverbal, nonverbal and/or have limited language skills, as well as difficulty with sensory integration skills, are appropriate for this program. Groups are offered for ages 2 to 10 years. Learn more about the program.
- STAR: The STAR Program is a social skills group program that teaches children with High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders the fundamental social skills needed to maintain conversations and build relationships. Groups are offered for ages 4 to 13 years.