Nationwide Children’s Hospital Homecare offers Private Duty Nursing services to central Ohio. Private Duty Nursing allows families of medically fragile children to have specially trained pediatric nurses in their homes for long shifts, every day.
Our family-centered care in the home environment is made possible by the hiring and training of highly skilled, compassionate, and professional pediatric nurses who care for these children with extended and complex medical needs.
Our specialized staff includes homecare nurses (LPNs and RNs), RN Patient Care Coordinators, and on-call clinical supervisors who are available day and night to support the unique and serious needs of our patients, families, and staff.
Who We Serve
Some of the many diagnoses and problems we support include:
- Cardiac abnormalities
- Congenital anomalies
- Neurological deficits and syndromes
- Severe developmental delays
- Ventilators, CPAP, and BiPAP care
- Respiratory therapies and treatments
- Respiratory insufficiency, BPD and chronic lung disorders
- Oxygen administration, Tracheostomy care, Pulse oximetry needs
- Enteral feeding
- Medication administration
How to Reach Us
If you would like to arrange Private Duty Nursing services, or if you have any questions about our program, please call us (614) 355-1100 or toll free at (800) 466-2727. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.