Please Note: We are not accepting donations at this time.
Coming to the doctor’s office can be tough for all families, so at Nationwide Children’s incorporating Reach Out and Read helps to transform waiting areas into a literacy-enriched waiting area. Families are welcomed by donated books in our waiting areas and are encouraged to take these books home! We offer books for all readers including chapter, picture and board books.
- Donate favorite titles for infants thru 2nd grade reading level.
- No books with torn pages; new or gently used please.
- No books printed prior to 1990, unless in good condition.
- No books that carry any type of political or religious message.
- No coloring books, workbooks or textbooks.
- No chapter books or teen novels.
Every dollar donated to Reach Out and Read goes towards the purchase of resources to support our families’ literacy and school-readiness needs. We accept credit cards and checks. Checks can be made out to Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation, please place Reach Out and Read in the memo section. Then mail to Nationwide Children’s Hospital to P.O. Box 16810, Columbus, OH 43216-6810.
Credit cards are accepted to make a one-time or recurring donation by using our secure Make a Gift form!
Please do not place cash donations in the mail.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).