Recognizing the importance of Reach Out and Read, Nationwide Children’s provides significant in-kind contributions to support its daily operations. For direct expenses, the program depends solely upon the private support of individuals, foundations and corporate sponsors.
Our sincere gratitude to the following partners who have helped to make Nationwide Children's one of the largest Reach Out and Read® Program in the country.
- All About Books
- All American Moving and Storage
- American Academy of Pediatrics, The Ohio Chapter
- Barnes and Noble Booksellers
- Books by the Bushel
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Central Ohio Education Association/ National Education Association
- Columbus Education Association
- Delta Dental Foundation
- Diamond Cellar
- Epic System Corp.
- First Book Marketplace
- Germain of Columbus
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).