Medical Staff President Thomas Pommering, DO
- New Office of Inspector General Booklet: A Roadmap for New Physicians: Avoiding Medicare and Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- EPIC Update: New Documentation Rules: The Medical Staff Bylaws now require all physicians to utilize the electronic medical record for all patient care documentation. We have written a summary of the EMR requirements that have been incorporated into the Rules and Regulations Manual.
Medical Staff PALS Certification THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR YOU IF:
- Your PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Certification has expired
- Your PALS Certification will expire any time this year
- You must obtain PALS Certification/Recertification in order to obtain or maintain Sedation Privileges.
- You must register EARLY to avoid being closed out. If your card has already expired you may have to repeat the 2-day course. Please don't let your certification expire!
View 2018 Committee Meeting Dates