Patient Relations allows families with a concern about their experiences to connect with the proper resources. Patient and Family Relations coordinators listen to families, take appropriate steps to increase patient satisfaction and assist with the many services and resources we offer.
We hope to make every child’s and family’s stay at Nationwide Children’s Hospital a comfortable one. Nationwide Children’s aim is to give the best care and comfort to our patients.
Families with a concern about their experience can talk to:
- The caregiver, such as the doctor or nurse
- The Patient Accounts Department (614) 722-2055
- Admitting Department (614) 722-2210
- Medical Records Department (614) 722-3662
- The Patient and Family Relations Coordinator (614) 722-6593