Date: September 6, 2019
Location: Stecker Auditorium, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Division of Hematology/Oncology/BMT
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Division of Allergy/Immunology
- North American Immuno-Hematology Clinical Education & Research (NICER)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Professional Education
- Disorders of STAT3 implicated in immune system function and autoimmunity
Top Registrant Selected Hot Topics including:
Immune Mediated Cytopenias – a sign of PIDD or not?
Malignancy in PIDDs – who, what, where, why and how should we screen and treat?
The Ying/Yang of Inborn Errors of Immunity: what is the spectrum of LOF and GOF in PIDDs?
- Megan A. Cooper, MD, PhD, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Alexandra Freeman, MD, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Stuart Tangye, PhD, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia
- Roshini S. Abraham, PhD
- Benjamin T. Prince, MD
- Melissa J. Rose, DO
- Elizabeth A Varga, MS, LGC
- Kelly Walkovich, MD
This symposium will provide an opportunity to review and educate the audience on the latest terminology, categorization and potential electronic resources for identifying the ever-growing number of inborn errors of immunity. We intend to highlight disorders of STAT3, with examination of the biology and its role in immune system function, as well as how loss-of-function or gain-of-function mutations result in immuno-hematology disease states. Additionally, this symposium will provide an exploration of how advances in the field of next-generation sequencing and other diagnostic tools have resulted in an improved ability to identify and manage patients, and reinforce the importance of multi-disciplinary care to optimize patient care and subspecialty integration.
Reserve your hotel room at the Hilton Columbus Downtown by August 6 at: https://book.passkey.com/go/IMMUNO.