WHAT: Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion Community Open House
WHEN: Sunday, March 1, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Media are recommended to arrive at 1 p.m. for the best visual opportunities.
WHERE: Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion
444 Butterfly Gardens Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43215
Media should park in the Yellow Garage, next to the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion.
Live trucks should park in the surface lot located off Kennedy Drive, which is accessible from Livingston Ave. and east of the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion (see image below).
WHY: Please join us for a family-friendly experience to see the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The Pavilion is America’s largest behavioral health treatment and research center just for children and adolescents.
It’s transformational. It’s innovative. It’s stigma-breaking.
Free and open to the entire community:
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Big Lots hosts the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters
- Giveaways and fun activities for all ages
- Information about mental and behavioral health resources in our community
- Family entertainment, including COSI and BalletMet
- Enter to win a new Broyhill Living Room Set donated by Big Lots – a $3,000* value
*One prize. Awarded as Big Lots gift card valued at $3,000.
Help us stack hands to break the stigma!
Nationwide Children’s Hospital Media Relations