The Young Professionals Council consists of driven and passionate young professionals in and throughout the Greater Columbus area who have come together to capitalize on a unique opportunity to support Nationwide Children’s Hospital through events and peer to peer fundraising. 2019 marks the inaugural year for this council who is looking to engage a large audience who wants to make a meaningful impact to help kids everywhere.
The Young Professionals Council is recruiting vibrant young professionals, ages 21-29 years old, for membership on an ongoing, application basis. Please allow up to 5 business days to hear back on the status of your application along with a link to pay your annual dues. The $50 membership due is to be paid after application is approved and before attending your first council meeting and/or event.
- Pay annual dues of $50
- Attend and participate in a minimum of 50% of regularly-scheduled council meetings
- Actively participate in one subcommittee (assignment to be made after individual’s first council meeting)
- Attend and volunteer at council events – fundraising events, happy hours, recruitment events, etc.
Benefits of Joining The Young Professionals Council of Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Opportunity to get involved and connect with other young professionals and Affinity Groups who have similar interest and shared passion for Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Grow your network within the Columbus community
- Invitations to exclusive Nationwide Children’s Hospital events
- Professional development opportunities with philanthropic leaders in the Columbus community
- Be an insider to the strides Nationwide Children’s Hospital is making in in healthcare, research and the community
Interested In Learning More?
Please complete this form if you are interested in joining or finding out more information on The Young Professionals Council of Nationwide Children’s Hospital.