Sharon Santoso Clark, MD, FACP, FAAP, FHM, is a physician in the Division of Hospital Medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and the Section of Hospital Pediatrics at Nationwide Children's Hospital and a clinical associate professor at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Clark attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and completed her combined Internal Medicine - Pediatrics residency at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Dr. Clark specializes in the care of hospitalized children and adults. She serves as the Section Chief of Adult Hospital Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital, the Director of Patient Experience for the Division of Hospital Medicine and is an Associate Medical Director for University Hospitals with a focus in Patient Experience.
Dr. Clark is actively involved in resident and medical student education. She has a special interest in global health work in Indonesia and serves as the Director of the OSUWMC Global Health Scholars Program. She and her Golden Retriever, Ashby, volunteer as a core handler-dog team with Buckeye Paws, a therapy dog program with the mission of supporting the mental and emotional health of faculty and staff at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
- Physician Collaborator Award, The Ohio State University Medical Center Division of Hospital Medicine, 2023
- Early Career Achievement Award, The Ohio State University College of Medicine Center for FAME, 2022
- Robert Ruberg Award, The Ohio State University College of Medicine Center for FAME, 2021
- Excellence in Teaching Award, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Department of Internal Medicine, 2020
- Fellow, Society of Hospital Medicine, 2022 - Present
- Member, Society of Hospital Medicine, 2016 - Present
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2012 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2010 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/01/2016
- Internal Medicine
|Nationwide Children's Hospital
|Date Completed: 06/30/2016
|Case Western Reserve University
|Date Completed: 05/20/2012