Rena T. Kasick, MD, joined the Section of Hospital Pediatrics at Nationwide Children's Hospital in 2016. She completed her medical school training at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Dayton, OH and her pediatric residency and Chief Resident year at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Her research interests focus on diagnostic errors reduction, quality improvement and medical education.
- Portfolio Coach of the Year, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2019
- Gold Humanism Honors Society, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2019
- Outstanding Educator Award (LSI Part 2 Understanding Patients within Populations Ring), The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2018
- Resident Teaching Award, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2015
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2008 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/01/2015
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
|Residency||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2015|
|Medical School||Wright State University School of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/30/2012|