Elise DeVore Berlan, MD, MPH, is Interim Chief of the Section of Adolescent Medicine, an affiliate faculty member of the Center for Clinical and Translational Research at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She completed a three-year fellowship in adolescent medicine and joined The Ohio State University faculty in August 2007. She is an active member of the Ohio chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Society for Adolescent Medicine. She is board certified in pediatrics and adolescent medicine.
Dr. Berlan's clinical interests include obesity prevention, young women's reproductive health and quality improvement. She has authored a set of encyclopedias on health-related issues and several review articles.
- Listed, Best Doctors in America
- Listed, Castle Connelly Top Doctor
- Listed, U.S. News & World Report Top Doctor
- Listed, Who’s Who in America
- Listed, America’s Top Pediatricians, Consumer Research Council of America
- Leonard P. Rome Award, Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board of Directors, Medicine for Mali
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 08/01/2007
- Adolescent Medicine
|Fellowship||Boston Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2007|
|Residency||Children's Hospital of Philadelphia||Date Completed: 06/30/2004|
|Medical School||University of Iowa||Date Completed: 05/12/2000|