Kohl’s Cares® Safety for All Seasons is a year-round educational initiative that promotes safety and the prevention of the most common injuries for kids. The primary focus of the program is on helmet safety and providing parents and children the information to keep the brain safe, but also provides parents with other safety information and resources.
This safety program is made possible through generous support from the Kohl’s Cares® Safety program which works to ensure kids are safer, happier and healthier across the nation.
To learn more, click here.
For more information, contact the Kohl’s Cares® Safety for All Seasons Program Coordinator by calling (614) 355-0617, or clicking here.
Helmet Fitting and Safety
How to Fit a Bike/Safety Helmet
Helmet Safety Fitting and Calendar
Our wall calendar is all about helmet safety!
For car seat questions and places to get your car seat checked, please check out:
If you need to call about car seat fittings and other questions:
(614) 722-6524 Nationwide Children's Hospital Passenger Safety
(614) 722-2400 Safety Research and Policy
(614) 645-7748 Columbus Public Health
1-866-CAR SEAT (1-866-227-7328) Ohio Traffic Safety Office
Our “Safety for All Seasons” activity book is still available to download and print right here!
- Solution Page- Snow Sports Safety Maze SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Winter Word Wiggle SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Hidden Pictures SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Mouth Guard Connect-The-Dots SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Bus Safety Look and Learn SOLUTION
- Solution Page- School Bus Crossword SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Playground Maze SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Boat Safety SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Fireworks Word Puzzle SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Soccer Water Bottle Maze SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Teddy Bear Dot-to-Dot SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Slip, Slap, Slop, Stop SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Beach Towel Word Puzzle SOLUTION
- Solution Page- Fire Safety Maze Solution
- Solution Page- Fire Safety Puzzle Solution
- Solution Page- Water Safety Dot-to-Dot Solution
- Solution Page- Word Find SOLUTION
Resources and Helpful Links
Visit www.recalls.gov to check for recalls on your high chairs, cribs, car seats, toys, and more.
Teen Safety: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) wants you to know that you DO have the greatest influence over your teen's behavior in preventing car crashes and deaths. Talk with your teen about staying safe behind the wheel. Then, keep the conversation going. You can steer your teen in the right direction, and "Parents Are the Key" has proven steps that can help.
The Center for Injury Research and Policy (CIRP) is working to reduce death and disability in kids.
Choking Prevention Tips from the Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
The Trauma Program at Nationwide Children's Hospital is also a major resource for injury prevention for the children of Central Ohio.
The Central Ohio Poison Center provides free, confidential emergency poisoning treatment advice -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 1-800-222-1222.