Home Page - Care of the Terminally Ill Child
A terminally ill child is a child who has no expectation of a cure for his or her disease or illness. Click on the links above to learn more about caring for a terminally ill child.
Online Medical Reviewer: Image Reviewed by Staywell medical art team.
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
© 2000-2020 The StayWell Company, LLC. 800 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
- A Child's Concept of Death
- Discussing Death with Children
- For Parents: Important Decisions to Be Made in the Dying Process
- Home Page - Care of the Terminally Ill Child
- Hospice Care for a Child
- Palliative Care
- Physical Needs of the Dying Child
- Psychosocial Needs of the Dying Child
- The Dying Process