Lisa M. Humphrey, MD, is the Director of Hospice and Palliative Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital. She participates in inpatient consultative palliative care, outpatient palliative care management and home-based palliative care and hospice. Lisa is also the Hospice and Palliative Medicine (HPM) Fellowship Program Director at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Dr. Humphrey’s research interests include quality improvement at both the patient and programmatic level. She is a founding member of the national pediatric palliative care quality improvement consortium and an executive member of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Physician of the Year, Lifeline of Ohio, 2016
- Member, Section of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014 - Present
- Executive Committee Member, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2009 - Present
- FAAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2008 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 05/01/2013
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
|Fellowship||Children's Hospital of Philadelphia||Date Completed: 06/30/2009|
|Residency||Children's Hospital of Philadelphia||Date Completed: 06/30/2008|
|Medical School||Case Western Reserve University||Date Completed: 05/16/2004|
|Undergraduate School||Columbia College - Columbia University||Date Completed: 05/15/1996|