When you come to Nationwide Children's Hospital we'll ask for lots of information. We know you have questions, too.
To make your visit with us less stressful and to save time, you can fill out forms and read important materials before you come to campus.
Bring your completed forms with you to your child's appointment. Hand them to the receptionist when you register and we'll enter your information quickly.
Patient guides give you information to help you and your child:
- Prepare for an appointment or procedure
- Understand what will happen while you are at Nationwide Children's
- Recover quickly and comfortably
Patient guides you may need include:
Patient forms provide us with necessary information about:
- Your child's condition and previous care
- Your child's medical history
- Your health insurance
- Your consent to treat your child
- Your authorization to disclose or release medical information
Ohio Specific Forms
Ohio-specific forms are available from the Ohio Department of Health website.