New Directional System (Wayfinding)
With the opening of the new main hospital, there is a new path-based wayfinding system for the entire main campus. The wayfinding system includes:
- Simplified path map (see above)
- Colored path flooring stripes
- Simple, three-part directions: Path/Elevator/Level (example - “Follow the Blue Path, to the Tower Elevators, to the 4th level for the NICU”)
- Digital signage provides another way of finding directions
- Note: The “G” elevators are now called the “F” or Forest elevators.