The Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Nationwide Children's Hospital is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).
Nationwide Children's Hospital partners with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and The James Comprehensive Cancer Center, which is a National Cancer Institute (NCI) Comprehensive Cancer Center designation.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is proud to be a member of the following organizations fighting childhood cancer:
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (BMT CTN)
- Children's Oncology Group
- Therapeutic Advances for Childhood Leukemia (TACL) consortium
- Neuroblastoma Medulloblastoma Translational Research Consortium (NMTRC)
- Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium (PBMTC)
- Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC)
- Sunshine Project