Specialists from many different disciplines will work together as a team to treat your child. Our Global Patient Services, CCPR staff and nurse navigators will assist you with any of your family's housing, transportation, insurance and scheduling needs.
What to Expect Prior to Your Visit
- IMPORTANT: Please complete the CCPR Intake Form, which will be sent to you via email and helps us to customize your child's appointment. This will be emailed to you with a link in advance of your visit. Once we receive the form and your child’s specifically requested medical records, our team will review them. The review process may take up to two weeks. You will then be contacted to schedule an appointment with the CCPR at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
- You will receive an itinerary informing you of the date and time of your clinic appointment and any radiological testing as well as any potential surgery dates and visits with various specialists. Please note the location of the radiological tests. The CCPR is located in the Outpatient Care Center at 555 S. 18th Street, Level 1. There is a parking garage located next to the clinic building that requires a fee to exit. Parking fee payment centers are located near the entrance of the Outpatient Care Center and in the parking garage.
What to Bring to Your Visit
- All patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the evaluation. Guardians who are not biological parents need to present legal documentation or proof of guardianship.
- Insurance card – Co-pays will be collected if required
- List of current medications
What to Expect While You Are Here
- Please call (614) 722-4086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel, reschedule, or if you have any questions.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before each of your scheduled appointment times for parking and registration. Often you may need to go to radiology prior to your clinic visit so please check your itinerary carefully.
- Based on how many providers your child needs to see, your visit may occur over one to five days. We will work together with Global Patient Services to coordinate any housing and transportation needs during your stay.
- Please be prepared with snacks or other necessities you may need for each visit. (i.e. extra diapers, formula, etc.)
What to Expect After You Leave
- After your child's visit is completed, you will receive instructions for follow up care and future appointments/instructions. In most cases, surgery and/or other exams will have been scheduled when the clinic appointment is made. Follow up for these will be given at time of service.
- We welcome any feedback to make your experience at CCPR better, please share with us your thoughts at any time.
- The team can be reached at email@example.com or (614) 722-4086.