Our staff is committed to provide the best possible care for children with brachial plexus injuries.
Specialists from many different disciplines work together as a team to treat your child’s condition. Some of the specialists include a plastic surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, occupational and physical therapy, nurse practitioner, and psychologist.
All patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the initial evaluation. Guardians who are not biological parents need to present legal documentation or proof of guardianship.
What to Bring
- Insurance card – Co-pays will be collected if required
- Medical records from another facility if applicable
- A copy of any imaging done at outside facilities (CD or DVD) and therapy progress reports, if applicable
What to Expect
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for parking and registration.
- The initial multidisciplinary evaluation takes about an hour.
- Please be prepared with snacks or other necessities you may need. (i.e. extra diapers, formula, etc.)
- Please call (614) 722-6299 if you need to cancel, reschedule or if you have any questions.
- Ronald McDonald House
- Global Patient Services