Ruoning Wang, PhD, is principal investigator in the Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases in The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Awards, Honors & Organizations
- V Scholar, 2014
- AACR-Bristol-Myers Squibb Oncology Scholar-in-Training Award, American Cancer Society, 2011
- Alfred G. Knudson Outstanding Dissertation Award, UT-MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2007
- Presidents’ Research Scholar Award, UTH-GSBS and UT-MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2007
- Research Achievement Award (1st Place), Genes & Development Program, UT-MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2006
- George J. Mitchell Fellowship, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 2009 - 2012