As a parent, we know you probably have a lot of questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. Questions like “When can my child get it?” and “Is it safe?” Here we’ve compiled resources to help you learn the facts.
Why should my child get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Getting yourself and your child vaccinated are important steps in protecting against infection and our return to normalcy. Having your child vaccinated can help:
- Protect your child from severe COVID-19.
- Protect loved ones by stopping the spread of the virus.
- Return to traditional in-person school, sports and other extracurricular activities.
- Eliminate mask wearing requirements.
- Reduce the spread of the virus within the community.