Childhood Vision Problems
Many problems that can affect your child's vision require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
Online Medical Reviewer:
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
© 2000-2019 The StayWell Company, LLC. 800 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
- Eye Disorders in Children
- Normal Vision
- Symptoms of Possible Eye Problems
- Types of Visual Screening Tests for Infants and Children
- Vision Problems
- Visual Screening and Eye Examinations
- Glasses Can Help Even Young Children
- Prevention Guidelines, Ages 2 to 18
- Two Ways to Help Protect Your Baby’s Eye Sight
- Vision Milestones