A comprehensive summary of the Central Ohio community’s health status and needs
This community health profile is the result of a broad collaborative effort, coordinated by the Central Ohio Hospital Council (COHC), and is intended to help hospitals and other organizations better understand the health needs and priorities of Franklin County residents. As part of its mission, COHC serves as the forum for community hospitals to collaborate with each other and with other community stakeholders to improve the quality, value, and accessibility of health care in the central Ohio region.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is proud to be a leader of the COHC. Consistent with its mission, Nationwide Children’s and other central Ohio hospitals believe that the issues facing the community’s health care system can be solved more effectively when working together.
- 2019-2021 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategy
- 2019-2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- HealthMap 2016 – Franklin County HealthMap 2016
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Addendum
- 2016-2018 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategy
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment