A normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. We divide these weeks into 3 sections called trimesters:
First trimester: Weeks 0-12: 1 visit every 4 weeks
Second trimester: Weeks 13-27: 1 visit every 4 weeks
Weeks 28-35: 1 visit every 2 weeks
Weeks 36-40+: 1 visit every week until delivery.
At each of your appointments, you will meet with all of our team members. The team offers opportunities for the mother and father of the baby to receive education and links to community resources for education about prenatal care, parenting, and more. We encourage you to bring support persons to all of your appointments.
After Baby Arrives
We will see you at 3 & 6 weeks after delivery. We'll answer any questions you have and discuss birth control options.
You have the opportunity to choose the hospital where you would like to deliver your baby. Central Ohio Labor and Delivery Units include:
- Doctor’s West Hospital - Phone: (614) 544-1007
- Dublin Methodist Hospital - Phone: (614) 544-8024
- Grant Medical Center - Phone: (614) 566-9241
- Mount Carmel East Hospital - Phone: (614) 234-6000
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital - Phone: (614) 898-4216
- Mount Carmel West Hospital - Phone: (614) 234-5089
- Riverside Methodist Hospital - Phone: (614) 566-5388
- Wexner Medical Center (OSU) - Phone: (614) 293-8497