Access logs, management plans, calculation sheets and more.
Diabetes Management Plan - School Order
These detailed plans are completed by the parents/guardian and school personnel specifically for the student. Information outlines trained school personnel, contact information, blood glucose testing, insulin administration, student self-management abilities, food, physical activity and supplies.
- Diabetes Management Plan - School Orders - Basal/Bolus Insulin Injection Therapy
- Diabetes Management Plan - School Orders - Insulin Pump
Returning to School With Diabetes - Parents' Guide
Returning to school can be stressful, regardless of whether your child has been living with diabetes for years or was just diagnosed yesterday. Here are suggestions to prepare.
- Returning to School With Diabetes - Parents' Guide
- Diabetes: When Your Child Should Stay Home from School
Diabetes Care at SchoolProvides an overview of diabetes for non-medical personnel.
Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Glucose) PlanA step-by-step plan to recognize and treat an individual with low blood glucose.
This guide provides instructions to administer glucagon to an individual experiencing mild or moderate low blood glucose.
This resource outlines four key steps to treat low blood sugar.
Hyperglycemia (High Blood Glucose) Emergency PlanA step-by-step plan to recognize and treat an individual with high blood glucose.
Calculation Sheet for Rapid-Acting Insulin BolusThis form helps to calculate the insulin dose given to an individual prior to eating.
Diabetes ID SheetsThis quick medical reference is ideal for individuals who are not intensively trained in diabetes management.
Diabetes SOS Forms: Sick Day Self-ManagementThis flow sheet is designed to assist caregivers when managing a patient’s diabetes while sick. Also includes the Ketone Correction Bolus Worksheet.
- Sick Day - Insulin Injection - Able to Drink
- Sick Day - Insulin Injection - Not Able to Drink
- Sick Day - Insulin Pump - Able to Drink
- Sick Day - Insulin Pump - Not Able to Drink