- Amazon, Target, & Walmart Gift Cards
- Boppy Pillows
- Teethers & Soft Plush Rattles
- Soft Crinkle Books
- Plastic Infant/Toddler Musical Light Up/Vibrating Toys (i.e. V-Tech, Fisher-Price)
- Plastic Links
- Textured Blocks or Balls
- Soft Rubber Toy Vehicles
- Toy Medical Play Kits (Fisher-Price)
- Dolls Representing Diversity (Skin Tone, Ability, Gender), (Plastic Body Preferred) & Action Figures
- LEGO sets
- Basic Art Supplies: Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Coloring Books, Adult Coloring Books, Slime Kits, Playdough Kits, Kinetic Sand & Craft Kits
- Model Kits (Cars, Planes, Boats)
- Sketch Pads & Drawing Pencils
- Journals (No spirals)
- Fidgets (Stress Balls, Wacky Tracks, Pop-its)
- Board Games
- Cards: Uno, Skip-Bo, Phase Ten, Playing Cards
- Board Books
- Pop-up & I-Spy Books
- Teen DVDs
- New Fingernail Polish
Donations of new children’s books are welcome. We especially need: I Spy books, board books, new coloring books, new crossword and word search books.
The following types of materials are NOT acceptable: encyclopedias, textbooks, news magazines over a year old, books or magazines with adult themes, religious themes, violent themes, or scary characters.
Let Us Do the Shopping
You can let us do the shopping by making a contribution to:
Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation
P.O. Box 16810
Columbus, OH 43216-6810
If you would like us to purchase items from the Wish List, please indicate that your donation is for the Child Life Fund.
Donation Drop-Off Instructions
All 2021 holiday donations will require a scheduled appointment.
For donations in November and December, check the Wish List page for scheduling and drop-off details.
Please contact us at (614) 722-3635 if you have any questions about donations.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).