Are you interested in dedicating a celebration in your life to Nationwide Children’s Hospital? Did you come up with your own unique DIY fundraising event or campaign and looking for a way to accept online donations? Are you a student, school or youth philanthropist looking to help support our patients? Are you interested in fundraising in honor or memorial of a loved one?
We want to help make your fundraising efforts as easy as possible! Create an individual or team fundraising page on our Help Kids Everywhere website.
Types of Fundraising Pages to Create
Look through the options below to help you decide which registration type on the Help Kids Everywhere fundraising website is best suited for you and your fundraising efforts. Once you decide, create your donation page. After you’ve registered, ask your friends and family to make a charitable donation to your page and join you in your support for the patients and families at Nationwide Children’s Hospital!
- Celebrations: Are you celebrating a birthday, wedding day, anniversary, bat mitzvah, bar mitzvah, graduation, life milestone or any other special occasion? In lieu of gifts or flowers, choose this registration type to make your celebration even more meaningful and raise funds to give kids hope.
- DIY Fundraiser: Are you hosting an event, virtual fundraiser, online fundraising campaign, BBQ, charity hike, athletic challenge, block party, movie night or golf outing? The DIY Fundraiser registration type is a great way to accept online donations for any of these creative fundraising routes. Don’t see a registration type that suits you best? This would also be the top option for you since it’s DIY. Are you just looking for way to accept online donations at your event? This is also the best route for you.
- Kids Helping Kids: Are you a student, school or youth from the community looking to support Nationwide Children’s Hospital? Kids Helping Kids is the best registration type for youth philanthropists! Think along the lines of a dance-a-thon, lemonade stand, popsicle stand, bake sale, coin wars or an athletic challenge and create an online fundraising page. The ideas are endless!
- Honor and Memorial: Create a page in honor or memorial of a loved one and make a difference for the patients and families of Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- On Our Sleeves: On Our Sleeves is the movement for children's mental health developed by the experts at Nationwide Children's. Want to fundraise to help end stigmas and misconceptions about pediatric mental and behavioral health? Contact Morgen Spon via email at Morgen.Spon@NationwideChildrens.org or via phone at (614) 355-5419.
Have a question regarding our Help Kids Everywhere fundraising website? Check out our FAQ. If you can’t find your question on there, please contact Kenna Scaife via email Kenna.Scaife@NationwideChildrens.org or phone (614) 355-5424.
If you’re interested in additional event planning support or would like to use our “Benefiting Nationwide Children’s Hospital” logo, please fill out our Special Event Application.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).