Katya Harfmann, MD, is an attending dermatologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital and Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology at The Ohio State University. Dr. Harfmann is board certified in dermatology. Her clinical and research interests include hair loss, alopecia areata and quality of life issues.
Dr. Harfmann started a Pediatric Hair Disorders Clinic at Nationwide Children's in Fall 2015. The clinic provides specialized care for children experiencing hair loss and hair growth disorders. Dr. Harfmann is available to see patients suffering from hair loss, hair shaft disorders and excessive hair growth.
- Parent Feedback Letter, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, 2017
- Mentorship Grant, North American Hair Research Society, 2014
- Member, Pediatric Dermatology Research Alliance, 2016 - Present
- Member, North American Hair Research Society, 2015 - Present
- Member, Society for Pediatric Dermatology, 2011 - Present
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology, 2011 - Present
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2009 - Present
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha, 2009 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 09/01/2015
- Pediatric Dermatology
|Fellowship||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 08/30/2015|
|Fellowship||Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center||Date Completed: 06/30/2014|
|Residency||Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center||Date Completed: 06/30/2011|
|Medical School||Ohio State University College of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/30/2010|