Jennifer Lundine, PhD, CCC-SLP, BC-ANCDS, leads speech pathology and rehabilitation research within the Division of Clinical Therapies and the Inpatient Rehabilitation Program. She was a speech pathologist on the Rehabilitation Unit and Acute Care at Nationwide Children's Hospital from 2001-2014. Jennifer was the lead handler for Ansley, the rehab therapy dog, who worked at the hospital from 2006-2015.
Awards, Honors & Organizations
- Speech-Language Pathology Student Researcher Award, The Ohio State University, 2016
- New Century Doctoral Scholarship, American Speech Language Hearing Association, 2015
- Member, American College of Rehabilitation Medicine, Pediatric Brain Injury Group, 2016 - Present
- Board-Certified Member, Academy of Neurologic Communication Disorders & Sciences, 2014 - Present
- Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2000 - Present