Christian Earl, MD, is a physician in the Sections of Hospital Pediatrics and Adult Hospital Medicine at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and also practices adult hospital medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in the Division of Hospital Medicine. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Earl completed medical school and residency training at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Earl has an interest in medical education, quality improvement, and global health initiatives.
- Resident Teaching Award, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Dept of Pediatrics, 2015
- member, American College of Physicians
- member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- member, American Medical Association
- member, Society of Hospital Medicine
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/01/2019
- Internal Medicine
|Residency||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2016|
|Medical School||Ohio State University College of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/10/2012|