Bhuvana Setty, MD, is a Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital. Her clinical interests include treating pediatric and young adult patients with bone and soft tissue sarcomas, and patients with vascular anomalies. She is the Director of the Clinical Sarcoma Team, an active member of the Hemangioma and Vascular Malformations Team, and the Lymphatic Imaging and Intervention Program. She is the Site Principal Investigator for The Sunshine Project, an early phase clinical trial consortium and CaNVAS, the Consortium of iNvestigators for Vascular Anomalies.
Her research interests include developing translational and therapeutic clinical trials with novel agents for patients with aggressive bone and soft tissue sarcomas, and for patients with complex vascular anomalies.
- Outstanding Clinical-Translational Investigator Award, Hematology/Oncology/BMT, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2020
- Faculty Professionalism Award, Hematology/Oncology/BMT, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2019
- Commendation for Capstone Project Proposal, Harvard Medical School, 2014
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2018 - Present
- Member, International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies, 2018 - Present
- Member, Connective Tissue Oncology Society, 2010 - Present
- Member, Children's Oncology Group, 2009 - Present
- Member, American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2008 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 01/28/2011
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology
|Fellowship||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2011|
|Residency||University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago||Date Completed: 06/30/2008|
|Medical School||BLDEA's Shri B M Patil Medical College||Date Completed: 08/30/2003|