Dr. Amy Leber is a Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Medical Microbiology and certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists as a Specialist in Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics.
In addition to her many published manuscripts, she sits on multiple Editorial Boards with various roles, including Editor in Chief of Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook.
Dr. Leber’s clinical research interests include development of molecular infectious disease testing and sexual transmitted disease detection in adolescents and children.
- Director at Large, South Central Association for Clinical Microbiology, 2010 - 2012
- Member, Pan American Society for Clinical Virology
- Member, American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Member, Southern California American Society for Microbiology
- Member, American Society for Microbiology
- Member, American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- Member, Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologist
2001 - 2006 Quest Diagnostics/Nichols Institute, Scientific Director
1998 - 2001 Clinical Microbiology and Immunoserology, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Associate Director
1998 - 2001 CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, Quest Diagnostics, Director
1997 - 1998 Clinical Laboratories, Department of Pathology and Lab Medicine, UCLA Medical Center, Technical Director