Multiple pregnancy is a pregnancy involving more than one fetus. Click on the links below to learn more about this topic.
Online Medical Reviewer:
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
© 2000-2019 The StayWell Company, LLC. 800 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
- Newborn Multiples
- Complications of Multiple Pregnancy
- For Twins or More: What to Consider in Your Third Trimester
- Having Multiples? Take Extra Care in the First Trimester
- Multiple Births Quiz
- Overview of Multiple Pregnancy
- Symptoms and Diagnosis of Multiple Pregnancy
- When You Have a Multiple Pregnancy