This interactive educational program deals with the physical and emotional cruelty inflected by bullying and violence. Students learn to appreciate their own differences and the differences of those around them.
Students will be able to:
- Develop skills to become compassionate, caring and cooperative.
- Recognize the need to develop empathy for others.
- Identify positive and negative behaviors and actions.
- Explain how to be part of the solution rather than the problem.
- Give examples of how they can have a positive impact in their classroom and school.
5-7th grade students
Location and Time
This program comes to your classroom or youth group at a date and time that is convenient for you!
$40 per presentation. Maximum of 40 students per presentation.
Cancellations must be received two weeks prior to the class. At that time, refunds will be made minus 30% for administrative costs. After that time, no refunds will be given.
A confirmation letter will be sent to all teachers or group leaders who register their class two weeks before the program. After that time, no confirmation will be sent.
Call us at (614) 355-0678.