Minor Cuts, Scrapes, and Skin Wounds
Listed in the directory below is some additional information about minor cuts, scrapes, and skin wounds, for which we have provided a brief overview.
Online Medical Reviewer:
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
© 2000-2019 The StayWell Company, LLC. 800 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
- Corneal Abrasions in Children
- Eye Trauma
- Eyelid Lacerations in Children
- Lacerations (Cuts) Without Stitches
- Lacerations With Stitches
- Minor Injuries Overview
- Skin Injury in Children
- Small Cuts and Scrapes
- Superficial Injuries of the Face and Head- Overview
- For Parents: Bicycle, In-Line Skating, Skateboard, and Scooter Safety