Many different immune system deficiencies require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
Online Medical Reviewer:
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
© 2000-2019 The StayWell Company, LLC. 800 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome in Children
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency in Children
- Home Page - Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Online Resources - Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in Children
- Topic Index - Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Genetics and Immune Disorders