Two sessions offered:
- In Person: Thursday, October 26 from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Virtual: Thursday, November 2, from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital offers a one-year postgraduate fellowship for new graduate psychiatric nurse practitioners who are interested in building upon their knowledge base in order to treat children and adolescents with complex psychiatric disorders. Come to our open house to:
- Learn more about the program
- Get details about application requirements and deadlines
- Ask questions
- Speak with our team and current fellows
- 5 p.m. – Check-in, light refreshments and networking
- 5:30 p.m. – Presentation begins
- 6 p.m. – Q&A
- 6:30 – 7 p.m. – Networking
The Barbara Trueman Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Postgraduate Fellowship at Nationwide Children's Hospital was re-accredited by the Consortium for Advanced Practice Providers in July 2022. This fellowship program was the first of its kind to be developed and accredited in the United States.